Obama didn’t make a single call on the night of the Benghazi terrorist attack, the White House told Congress in a letter released on Thursday. Predictably, Republican lawmakers slammed the president for his apparent lack of action.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton confirmed this week that several employees who were “removed” from their positions in the wake of the Libya terror attack are still being paid and have not actually left her department.
On Tuesday, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich told Greta Van Susteren that a U.S. senator told him that at least two news networks have emails from the White House ordering a counterterrorism team to stand down on a rescue mission at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
Everyday the story changes from the Administration as to what really happened when terrorists attacked our embassy in Libya. This has created a lot of criticism, coming from Republicans. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said over the weekend that recent disclosures by intelligence officials that once again revise the narrative on what happened during the deadly attack last month in Libya suggest an “orchestrated defense of the administration.”